Ladies, we all know how hard the dating game can be. How do you read the signs? How can you tell if he’s *really* a nice guy? What’s he hiding in the trunk of his car?
It’s tough. So, to help you out – and in the tradition of those very helpful lists that we all see posted every day – I’ve put together a few things to look out for.
- He never picks up the check.
- He says things like, “I think I might be a psychopath.”
- He wears dresses made from human skin.
- His dog’s name is Ted Bundy.
- His “dog” is actually a stuffed fur coat with a squirrel’s head glued on top.
- He leaves the toilet seat up.
- When you ask what he’s thinking, he sheepishly says, “Nothing”, while surreptitiously hiding the masking tape and rope behind his back.
- He never holds the door for you.
- You saw him on “America’s Most Wanted” but he claims it’s a guy that just looks like him.
And has the same name.
And who also killed his entire family in a bloody rampage.
- He thinks Donald Trump makes some interesting points.