I was recently lucky enough to receive three blog awards. Given times constraints and other matters at the moment, I can’t do a separate post for each, so I hope no-one will mind if I include all three in this post. And, let me just say from the off, none of the people I recommend in this post should feel obliged to do the same. I just wanted to acknowledge those that gave them to me and spread the love!
The first award is the Liebster Blog Award which was given to me by Gregory G. Allen who has the wonderfully titled It Ain’t Over ‘Til the Fat Guy is Skinny blog. The rules are as follows:
- Post a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Tell your readers seven random things about yourself.
- Award 15 newly discovered blogs.
- Send them a note letting them know you nominated them.
Here are the seven random facts about myself:
- I am the world’s biggest (or saddest, I’m not sure which) Bruce Springsteen fan.
- I once played on a stage in a club that had previously been graced by Iggy Pop, Blondie and Patti Smith.
- When I was younger, I used to write and draw miniature comics and was convinced I was going to be a comic’s artist when I grew up.
- I love going for long beach walks.
- I believe – and always will – that Han shot first.
- I like cheese. WAY too much.
- I adore The West Wing (even the kinda crappy latter seasons!)
And that’s it! I’m sorry if I left anyone out. There are so many great blogs out there and only so many I could mention. Perhaps if some of the above bloggers take up the challenge, they can mention anyone I missed!
If you enjoyed this post and would like to subscribe to this blog, you can do so by entering your email in the subscription box on the left hand side. Thanks!